At IM Group all our team members are asked to embrace a simple, but wide ranging purpose. Simply put, "We exist to value all people and our planet". This means our team will value each other, customers and suppliers as well as supporting community, charities and caring for our environment.
Our dedication to providing superior quality products is highlighted by the International Standards organisation awarding the ISO9001:2000 accreditation.
IM Group is the only automotive electronics remanufacturer in the southern hemisphere to achieve this recognition. We are constantly looking for ways of improving or services and products for our customers.
Over the years, IM Group has won numerous Industry awards has been recognised for its excellence and innovation. Just some of the awards are:
- Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA) industry awards
- Excellence in Export: 2005, 2007, 2009
- Excellence in Manufacturing: 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- Excellence in Marketing: 2013, 2015
- Most Innovative New Aftermarket Product for the KF200 DIY Programming tool.
- Victorian Government
- Induction into the "Manufacturing Hall of Fame" May 2008
- Society of Automotive Engineers Australasia
- Automotive Engineering excellence awards 2007
- Greater City of Dandenong Chamber of Commerce
Small business award
Outright winner of the premium regional business award 2009